DEEP LIFE (Beta, to be delivered in October)
DEEP LIFE: How attending to the right things can guide you to your aspirational self
What do Beta readers get?
- A bi-weekly e-mail through the writing process to keep you up to date.
- The book at ‘beta’ stage, to be with you in October
- The opportunity to be a part of the writing process (through your feedback) and vote for the final cover.
- A 90 min online workshop with me in November, only available for beta readers who send at least a line of feedback.
- A print or electronic copy of the final book (which will retail for $25-30).
- My gratitude for supporting this project at such an early stage, and whatever goodness I decide to throw out as a result of that feeling.
Dr Dave C Beck
After a decade in academia, I now sail the world with my wife and three little boys. My days are spent reading, learning, living and attending (to my family and nature). I am a cognitive-coach to select visionaries, working at most 20 hours a week.
Everywhere I go, I keep coming back to this book. So, I’m launching it now. Early.
What will be in the book?
I’m designing the book to be directly useful to people. I’ll be writing out text related to each learning outcome below and testing it out in public. Then, when I have a full draft, I’ll edit it for coherence and based on the feedback I receive. When that’s done, we’ll have a Beta version. That’s what you are buying now, and it will be with you in October.
Here is the table of contents, or learning outcomes, that I’m currently planning to write from. I am sure it will change over time but include it here to give you an indication of my route-map. (yes, I’m sure I will fall into the authorial bad habit of using obscure titles where a simple one would do.)